NSF Workshop on Archiving Experiments to Raise Scientific Standards
Welcome! This is the Web site for Archive '10, the NSF Workshop on Archiving Experiments to Raise Scientific Standards. The workshop will be held May 25-26, 2010, on the University of Utah campus in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
Archive '10 will focus on the creation of archives of computer-based experiments: capturing and publishing entire experiments that are fully encapsulated, ready for immediate replay, and open to inspection. It will bring together a few areas of the scientific community that represent fairly advanced infrastructure for archiving experiments and data (physicists and biomedical researchers) with two areas of the computer systems community for which significant progress is still needed (networks and compilers). The workshop will also include experts in enabling technologies and publishing.
- Draft report information
- Workshop overview
- Schedule and program
- Participants and panels
- Hotel/travel information
- Mon Jul 26 2010: require user authentication to edit this Wiki.
- Thu May 20 2010: added information about the live Webcast.
- Tue May 4 2010: added taxi and shuttle fare info, FYI.
- Mon May 3 2010: first position papers uploaded!
- Mon May 3 2010: new guidelines for position papers.
- Mon May 3 2010: updated list of related items.
- Mon May 3 2010: updated airport->hotel driving directions.
- Sun Apr 11 2010: Web site updates, including hotel/travel information.
The Archive '10 workshop is supported by the National Science Foundation.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0709430. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.